With all the damage that can be done from rain, snow, wind and the sun, it’s essential that your roof is strong enough to handle the elements and protect your family. At MAC, we’ve spent the last ten years providing quality services for roofing in Silver Spring, MD, and know that our roofers are your best choice.
The Importance of Maintenance and Repair
Believe it or not, your roof requires attention long before it actually becomes a problem. With the help of regular maintenance, you can ensure that your roof stays in good working condition. Many problems can be fixed before they become too expensive or detailed, and we are here to guarantee that your roof is always functioning as it should.
Any time you notice a problem with your roof, MAC should be the first place you call for roofing repair in Silver Spring, MD. Our contractors are highly skilled and certified, and experienced enough to know the best repair options for your roof, and when it should be replaced.
Types of Roofing
When it is time for a new roof, you’ll have several options to choose from, all of which are offered here at MAC.
- Asphalt shingles – the most common type of Silver Spring roofing, asphalt shingles are extremely low maintenance.
- Cedar shake and shingle – can be treated for fire protection and decay resistance.
- Slate – choose from textural, graduated and standard systems.
- Tile – offering you a larger variety of colors, textures and sizes for your roof.
- Metal – the more energy efficient, durable and weather resistant roofing option.
Contact Us Today
Give us a call to discuss which roofing type is best for your home or business. Our contractors are knowledgeable and experienced, and will help you to determine the best materials for your roof, along with any regular maintenance or repair issues that must be addressed. We serve Fairfax, Leesburg, Ashburn, Silver Spring, Wood Bridge and Columbia. Call us today at (703) 661-9737 or (301) 363-7733 to see why Angie’s List placed us high on the Honor Roll.in futurum.