Choose Us for All Your Fairfax Roofing Needs
Owning a home means regular maintenance and repair to each part of that home, and your Fairfax roofing is no exception. With regular maintenance and quick repairs, you can avoid many serious problems that are common to homes in Virginia. At MAC, we know how to stop the problem before it starts, and are here to help you with roofing repair or replacement when the issue can’t be addressed safely with a simple repair. Hiring a professional roofing company for repairs and maintenance is the perfect way to gain peace of mind that your roof is always functioning correctly.
Types of Roofing
When we replace your roof, we offer you several different options for roofing materials. Choosing the right one is a matter of your personal preference, budget and the style of your home. Our contractors are highly skilled and knowledgeable about roofing and can advise you which option will be safest and most attractive for your particular home.
- Asphalt shingles – extremely low maintenance, asphalt shingles are the most common material used for roofing in Fairfax, VA.
- Slate – we install slate roofing using graduated, textural or standard systems.
- Tile – not just for your bathroom or kitchen anymore, tile offers a variety of options for color, size and texture.
- Metal – with the benefits of energy efficiency, durability and weather resistance, metal is an option that should be considered any time you replace your roof.
- Cedar shake and shingles – typically constructed from red cedar, this roofing material can also be treated for decay resistance and protection from fire.
The safety of your family often depends on the stability of your roof, particularly in strong winds or storms. At MAC, we guarantee that your roof will be stable and safe when you choose us for roofing repair in Fairfax, VA.
Give Us a Call
Call us today at (703) 661-9737 or (301) 363-7733 to discuss the maintenance, repair and replacement needs for your roof. Our friendly staff is ready to assist you and our contractors are prepared to maintain, fix or replace your roof quickly and professionally.